HITACHI VANTARA: HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
REQUISITION ID: 1003995 (026689)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
We’re looking for exceptional HR administrative professionals to support Hitachi Vantara as an HR Intern. We are looking for eager, passionate & proactive individuals.
We will support you in enhancing your skills & taking them to the next level with provided training, in fast-paced EMEA HR Shared Service structure. We are proud of the team we have built and stay committed to continue on that journey, are you ready to join Hitachi Vantara?
The role is based in the Hitachi Vantara Office in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Process day to day HR transaction requests and queries submitted using Ask HR; Ensuring that all HR-critical administrative transactions are accurate and handled in a timely and compliant manner. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Respond to Ask HR inquiries from employees and managers as per the defined guidelines.
- Prepare promotion, transfer and change of status letters and all required internal documentation related to such actions;
- Process and prepare termination paperwork including settlement agreements where applicable and conduct exit interviews with terminating employees;
- Assist HRBPs with Manager follow up on various employee and organization related transactions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, global business environment such as in customer service and/or administrative support preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work discretely on a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues..
- Administrative or Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline desired
- Must be fluent in English, fluency in another language is an asset.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and able to work independently on a virtual team.
- Must be able to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Customer focused.
- Comfortable navigating new tools and technology.
- Ability to learn and apply quickly –as well as to dispense/share knowledge in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Appointments will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity strategy.
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply Online