Henkel: Communications Internship Programme
JOB ID: 19000543
Location: South Africa
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Report to Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Communications Manager.
- Writing of various communication material for SSA.
- Produce high-level, professional written content in line with Henkel strategy and messaging.
- Produce internal video content for campaigns.
- Assist with the updating of AV screen content.
- Undertake any necessary market research in line with communications and media.
- Assist where necessary on any Communications driven campaigns.
- Assist with any other work related to the Communications department.
- Assist with admin related tasks related to the Communications department.
- Assist with event organizing.
- Currently pursuing (at least 4 semesters completed) or university graduate holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate
- Communications or Journalism or related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of Adobe is a plus.
- High analytical capability and strong communication skills.
- Build relations with all stakeholder groups.
- Motivated and self-driven individual.
- Be results driven, have attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative thinking is a must.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work without continuous supervision and be self-motivated.
- Time keeping is of importance.
- Knowledge of media landscape is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to apply online for Henkel Communications Intern