GMSA (Grinding Media South Africa): Engineering Apprenticeship Programme 2020
GMSA invites applications from employees or children of employees who would like to participate on national qualification programme aligned with National Qualification Framework (NQF) and South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Mechanical Fitter
NOTE: Each employee may forward one application form that meets all the requirements stated below for consideration.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Have passed Grade 12 with Mathematics And Physical Sciences (Symbol D or 50% pass mark).
- Have passed National Certificate: Vocation Level 3 (NCV 3) at a Further Education and Training (FET) College. The applicants final results before engagement and indenture must confirm achievement of Symbol D or 50% pass mark in Mathematics amd three vocational subjects.
- In possession of Engineering National Technical Certificate (N3) or higher with a 50% pass mark in both Mathematics and Engineering Science and two trade related subjects.
The applicant must be a citizen of the Republic of South Africa.
Selection And Appointment:
- Candidates will be required to go through a comprehensive selection process which includes psychometric tests, interviews, verification of qualifications, medical and reference checks.
- Certified copies of completed qualifications or a copy of the statement of results (N2) or the NCV 3 FET College statement of results and a certified copy of ID with full contact details.
Closing Date: 10 March 2020
How To Apply:
Interested employees should collect application forms from HR Department.
Late applications shall not be considered. If the applicant has not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date, they should consider their application as being unsuccessful.
Please indicate your interest by submitting required documentation to HR Department, addressed to:
Contact Number: 011 842 9975
Contact Number: 011 842 9152