Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Stipend: R 5 000 Per Month
The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Departments core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields. Must be in between the ages of 18 – 35 yrs of age and a South African citizen. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability. The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements. Applications must be submitted on a 283 form with the following attachments: a certified copy of your matric certificate, highest qualification, ID document and CV. The Z83 form can be obtainable from any Public Service Department.
Internship Opportunities Offered:
* Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
* Building Engineering Ref No:0002.
* Construction Science Ref No:0003,
* Construction Management Ref No:0004.
* Town Planning Ref No:0005,
* Quantity Surveying Ref No:0006.
* (Research & Planning Ref No:007 applications for the Research & Planning Internship Programme must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor HCUD UNIT and not the Regional offices )
Closing Date: 31 MAY 2019
How To Apply:
Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the table below failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements, 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504. Call Ms.N.Nyembe 011-6305065
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No. 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001. Call Ms.Z.File 012-3033300/02
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road, 4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426. Call Ms.H.Nkoma, 011-861300/3050
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp. Call Ms.M.Mnisi, 011-6628310
- Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930. Call Ms.E.Tseladika, 016-4401274
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within three (3) months of closing di of the advert, accept that your application was unsuccessful.