FNB Service Consultant D – IRC171058
Location: Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide excellent customer service through multiple channels (face to face, telephonic, internal, external, etc) by facilitating query resolution, processing customer request and managing customer’s expectations.
Experience and qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- 0 to 1 years in customer service
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customer and stakeholder’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions. Manage SLA’s with internal and external service providers.
- Engage with the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards. Ensure customers needs and expectations are understood. Process the customers’ requests in an efficient and effective way.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties to support the business strategy
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on product including pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information and systems relevant to the customer query/request.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence business activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Closing Date: 20 Jun 2019
How to apply:
Click here to apply online ….