Fire Fighter Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020
The Overberg District Municipality have the following vacancies in the Directorate Community Services, Department Emergency Services, to be filled as soon as possible.
LEARNER FIRE FIGHTER:
- (2x GRABOUW)
- (1x CALEDON)
- Grade 12
- Valid code B driver’s licence
- Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
- The incumbent is responsible for the operational functions with regard to fire fighting and rescue
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles
- Remuneration: (T6 = R129 168 – R167 688 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
How To Apply:
Application forms are available at all ODM offices. Completed application forms and/or CV with certified copies of required documents, are to be returned to the Human Resources Section, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280.
NB: Applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed.
For any inquiries in this regard you can phone Miss. S. Mkapheni on 028 4251157