Fidelity Services Group: Internship Programme 2021
Fidelity Services Group: Internship Progromme 2021
The Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 24-month development programme that will equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organisation. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition passion and urgency.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialised business concepts, objectives and outcomes.
Graduate programme outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT Analyses etc.
- Explore business functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilising modern process techniques
- Understand the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimise spend or reduce costs
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales
- Ensure a zero harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies
- Understand contracts that exist between the client and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organisational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organisations, SAPS and community forums
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc.
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- Post graduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clear Criminal Record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Must have own reliable transport
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities