Expro: Admin Internship 2021
Expro: Admin Internship 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID 60948
Location: Parow, Cape Town, South Africa
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Graduate Intern – Administrative Assistant to join the Area Support team based in Parow.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To carry out office duties safely and efficiently as required and provide administrative support. Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and to assist with ad hoc projects as required.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Provide administrative support to various departments as assigned.
- Answer telephones, take messages and relay the information to the appropriate person.
- Control and implement ordering of stationery, office furniture and canteen supplies for the department as necessary.
- Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Collate monthly timesheets/holiday records and provides report to payroll.
- Ensure filing/scanning is kept up to date and files are maintained in good order. Arrange archiving or destruction of records which are no longer active or required e.g. CV held on file, leaver files etc.
- Organise and coordinate departmental travel /accommodation arrangements, organise booking of meeting rooms and catering as required.
- Process and file all departmental invoices adhering to the relevant procurement / finance processes and utilising the Company system for processing such invoices which includes ensuring approval process is in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- May assist with arrangement of interviews and pre-employment medicals.
- Order and maintain stationery, consumables and catering including liaising with suppliers to ensure regular replenishments. Act as point of contact for office equipment maintenance or upgrades e.g. photocopier.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Previous data base knowledge an advantage
- Completion of degree or in final year of degree program
- Fluent in English
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
Closing Date: 07 January 2021
How To Apply:
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.