Ecowize: Site Manager
Ecowize: Site Manager
Job Title: Site Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Industries: Cleaning & Hygiene Solutions
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Ecowize is an international Hygiene and Sanitation company renowned for continual improvement and technological innovation. We are synonymous with high performance, high compliance cleaning solutions and as a result, have become a leading international specialised hygiene and sanitation, service provider.
Site Manager Job Specification:
We are expanding and require a skilled and competent Site Managers to join the Ecowize Group. If you have the potential for management and you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
- Manage and coordinate all operational functions.
- Ensure that Ecowize delivers a food-safe site.
- Attend monthly meetings with the Area Manager to discuss all aspects of the site such as progress reports, client feedback and team performance, aggregate hygiene reports, and budgets.
- Use information obtained at the site to complete inspections, micros, audits, and customer feedback.
- Be accountable for the root cause analysis.
- Conduct and report meetings with Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Managing of site budgets including stock control and monitoring of equipment, consumables, and uniforms. Compile a monthly financial report on the income (profit) and expenditure of the site.
- Complete Operational documentation and procedures.
- Utilize and maintain operational machinery, equipment, and technology.
- Address staff issues with the supervisors and liaise with the HR department.
- Manage individuals and team performance and identify any areas of improvement.
- Coach and mentor staff and continuously develop their skills.
- Ensure that timesheets and staff rosters are completed and stored.
- Manage the workplace’s climate and culture and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Ensure that all Safety and Security policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Make any recommendations to improve the process and maintenance of systems.
- Deliver on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure internal audits and follow-up audits are conducted.
- Draft compliance reports for the various sites.
- Raising non – conformances of micros out of specification and following up on NCR’s
- Liaising with clients and external suppliers.
- Assist with recruitment for the region as the need arises.
- Advise on any HR related queries as and when required.
- Attend weekly Operations meeting for the region.
- Coordinate disciplinary, grievance, and appeal hearings.
- Collate Voice Scorecard reports on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with coordinating training interventions at site level.
Site Manager Job Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Experience in the production or cleaning industry is essential.
- Qualification in Food Technology will be an advantage.
- Must have own reliable transport essential and willingness to travel.
- Previous experience in HR-related matters.
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Food Production Industry.
- Previous experience with the Total Quality Management system would be advantageous.
- Must we able and willing to work over weekends and night-shifts.
- Computer Literate.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Logical thinker as well as strategic and organized.
- Ability to manage and delegate tasks and duties.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and to be pro-active in identifying potential problems.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and to meet its strategic goals with regard to employment equity. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role.
When applying, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. If you are not in the mentioned location, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence.
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
How To Apply:
More Vacancies At Findmycareer, Click Here