DTPC: Bursary 2021
DTPC: Bursaries 2021
The Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC) is inviting applicants to apply for the bursary programme for 2021 to study at any South African university in KwaZulu-Natal. This bursary is for students in their 2nd year and above.
- Engineering studies
- Agricultural studies
- Marine studies
- Information Technology Studies
- Build Environment studies
- Good Academic record
- Reside in KwaZula-Natal
- Age between 18 – 35
- Disadvantaged backdrop
- Study in any KwaZulu-Natal university
1) An originally certified copy of your official study record
2) Certified copy of your identity document.
3) Copy of the admission requirements from the academic institution for the
intended course of study if you have not already been accepted.
5) Printout from the academic institution of the tuition fees that will be required.
6) Income and expenditure statement of parent/legal guardian. (Proof of income must be provided) or a letter from the Department of Labour or an affidavit from parent/s stating that they are unemployed.
7) Originally certified death certificate/s of parent/s (if applicable).
8) Letter of motivation (explain why you believe you are deserving of a bursary
outlining your circumstances).
Closing date: 29 January 2021
How to apply:
To apply for DTPC Bursary programme send all documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org