Doctors Without Borders: Internship Programme 2020
Doctors without Borders Privacy and Knowledge: Internship Programme 2020
Doctors Without Borders Privacy and Knowledge Internship Programme 2020 invites the youth to help MSF SA by assisting with education and capacity building related to data protection in development and humanitarian context. We are looking for interns to support to support the General Director of MSF SA on two key transformational projects.
Requirements (skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrated current enrolment in data privacy and data protection activities is requires.
- Familiarity with data protection and privacy protection laws (GDRT & POPRA)
- Excellent research, report, writing and legal administration skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity or understanding of issues related to data, digital privacy and humanitarian sector is desirable
- Intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is advantage
Currently studying towards a law degree or international development, library science, knowledge management or related field of study.