Distell Internship Human Resources
Location: WC, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Human Resources Department, based at Techno Park in Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resource Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing February 2020 and terminating January 2021.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Documentation and Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
Closing Date: 07 August 2019
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply For Distell Internship Human Resources