Dis-Chem Pharmacies: Dispensary Support Learnerships 2021Location: South Africa Dis-Chem Pharmacies: Dispensary Support Learnerships 2021 The Dis-Chem invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Dispensary Support Learnership Programme 2021. Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Support Learner to join the team. The main purpose of this is to employ learners who are capable of doing and completing the learner basic pharmacist assistant course. This course will equip learners to understand the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment and dispensing and promotes the notion of quality on the job learning. Staff will be employed in a Fixed Term position as Dispensary Support until such time as they are registered with the SAPC as learner basic assistants. Only once qualified as a basic pharmacist assistant will permanent employment be offered.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics (HG), Life Science/Physical Science (obtained at least an average of 50%)
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
- Time management, deadline driven, dealing with pressure, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthy and honest.
- Computer, numerical skills.
Closing Date: 10 September 2021
How to apply:Location: Pretoria, Olympus Closing date: 29 August 2021 Apply Online for the Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Opportunity 2021 / 2022
Location: Brits, North West Closing date: 29 August 2021 Apply Online for the Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Opportunity 2021 / 2022
Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal Closing date: 10 September 2021 Apply Online for the Dis-Chem: Dispensary Support Learnership Opportunity 2021 / 2022