Dis-Chem: HR Internships 2021
Dis-Chem: HR Internship 2021
The Dis-Chem invites unemployed graduates to apply HR Internship Programme 2021. Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Learning and Development Intern to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be Provides administrative support to the L&D team and relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the L&D Department. Maintain administration standards by preparing reports, presentations and researching, analysing, and summarising information.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Human Resource or Industrial Psychology(ideal) qualification
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Work integrated learning/experience in Learning and Development environment
- Development of content and editing experience
- Knowledge Learning and Development
- 2nd Additional Language – Read, write and speak well.