Curro: Debtors Clerk Vacancy 2020
Curro: Debtors Clerk Vacancy
Job Title: Debtors Clerk
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Curro Northern Academy in Flora Park, Polokwane has a position available for a Debtors Clerk
- Curro was established in 1998 and is the leading for-profit independent school provider in southern Africa. It develops, acquires, and manages independent schools for learners from three months to Grade 12.
- We believe the purpose of education is to empower every person with the opportunity to achieve their potential as individuals and members of society. We further believe that education is the cornerstone in the development of quality leaders and responsible citizens who will positively impact the economy, environment, and society.
Minimum Requirements For Debtors Clerk Vacancy:
- 3 – 5 years in debtors clerical work
- Matric and Diploma (Minimum Qualification)
- Commission Based Debt Collector
Candidates applying for this position must have the following 4 top requirements (Non-negotiable):
- Logical thinking
- Debtors processing and reconciliation experience / Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Closing Date: 04 September 2020