Cummins: Learnership Programme 2020
Employment Type: Learnership
We like to think of our Diesel Technicians as surgeons, diagnosing and working on the brain of our clients machines – our Engines. Every day, people depend on Cummins engines to do some extraordinary things, and it’s Cummins and their technical problem-solving ability that’s the difference
As a Cummins Diesel Mechanic Intern, not only will you work towards your Diesel Trade Test, but you’ll be trained to work on products years ahead of the competition, provided continuous training and work in an environment where your safety is our number one priority. It is for this reason that a Cummins learnership programme isn’t just about a trade, it’s about a career.
- Minimum N3 qualification with Engineering Mathematics 50%, Motor Trade
- Theory (Petrol / Diesel) 50% and/or Electrical Trade Theory 50%. Engineering Science 50%, Engineering Drawing 50% and/or
- Industrial electronics 50%
- Looking for a career in the Automotive / Diesel / Fitter
- Technical Profession
- Physically fit
- Drivers license (advantageous)
Closing Date: Thursday 30th of January 2020
How to Apply:
Please email CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that your statement of symbols is clearly visible as we will be shortlisting according to symbols. The learnership programme is scheduled to start in April 2020.