CoJ: Integrated Service Delivery Internship 2021
CoJ: Integrated Service Delivery Internships 2021
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Citizen Relationship & Urban Management Department has the integrated service delivery internship opportunity available for 2021 for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Duration: 18 months
Stipend: R3500 pm
- Post Matric and currently studying towards a Certificate/National Diploma or Degree in Administration and/or Secretarial
- Confirmation letter from the institution
- Ages between 18 – 35 years
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages and Internet
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Certified ID
- Certified Qualification
- Academic Record
- Proof of Residence