Coega: Forensic Auditing Intern Programme
POSITION: Forensic Auditing Intern
EDUCATION: Post-graduate qualification (Forensics, Law or Auditing).
DURATION: 18 MONTHS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
LOCATION: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
· Intermediate level skills with MS Excel, Work and Outlook.
· Meticulous and accurate, with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to display confidence in learning new systems and processes quickly.
· Experience or training in forensic auditing (or similar experience) will be an added advantage.
· Must not be older than 35 years old.
· Must be planning to pursue a career in Forensic Auditing.
The work for the candidate would involve the following:
· Assisting with performance of fraud risk assessments.
· Planning and conducting forensic investigations.
· Assisting in keeping the Forensic Register
· Assist in periodic reports to various stakeholders
· Respond to impromptu administrative related requests
· Performing ad hoc tasks
Closing date: 19 July 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements, please send the CV, academic record and ID copy to the email@example.com
NB: Should you not hear from us by the 26th July 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.