Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Fixed Term (Temporary)
Midrand, South Africa
A leading FMCG is looking for suitable students to gain on the job experience as Quality Assurance In-Service Trainee for a period of 12 months. Upon successful completion of on the job experience, the incumbent will be able to obtain their National Diploma from their educational institution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology,Food Technology or related qualification
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurised and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- Well developed decision making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
Closing Date: 2019/05/21
How To Apply: