Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa: Learnerships 2021
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa: Learnership 2021
The Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa invites unemployed youth to apply for In Service Trainee / Learnership Programme 2021. Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting opportunities for students who require In Service training programme. The successful candidates will gain on the job experience in the field of Engineering, Quality Assurance and Processing. This is a 12 months In-Service Trainee programme. These positions are based at our various manufacturing plants across South Africa.
Location: Bloemfontein, Wadeville, Devland and Heidelberg
Fields and Qualification:
- Engineering In Service Trainee
- Quality Assurance In Service Trainee
- Processing In Service Trainee
- Grade 12
- Studying towards National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification.
- Studying towards National Diploma in Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Technology.
- Studying towards National Diploma Chemical Engineering.