Club Copacabana: Security Personnel X4
Location: Pampierstad, Northern Cape, South Africa
Club Copacabana is looking for 4 Security Personnels
- Control flow of traffic into Copacabana from gate and building.
- Removing patrons who get too rowdy, using problem-solving skills to settle disputes in a respectful manner and contacting the authorities when a situation gets beyond the security control.
- Must check guest IDs at the door to make sure each person in the building is within allowed age limit to be sold alcohol.
- Create a safe atmosphere to people to relax and enjoy.
- Be friendly to guests who enter and leave the facility, as interactions with security are part of the entertainment experience.
- In an events that are invite only ensure that only people who are on the guest list are permitted to enter the event.
- Ensure that customers adhere to the establishment’s security policy.
- Collect cover charge at the gate during events & if needs be.
- Physical fitness – Security personnel needs to be physically up to the task of forcibly removing individuals from the premises or breaking up altercations between guests.
- Familiarity with safety protocols – Security must know how to keep a large group of people safe, when to remove a person from the premises, and when it’s time to call the police.
- Professionalism – must not show any favoritism to certain guests and to always carry themselves in a professional manner in often chaotic environments.
- Availability to work Shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Know Pampierstad and its surrounding areas well.
Closing date: 17 March 2020
How To Apply:
Please email your detailed CV along with certified copies of the supporting documentations to: Copacabanapapercity@gmail.com
Communication will be made to shortlisted candidates.