Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2020
ABOUT THE CLOVER PINNACLE BURSARY PROGRAM 2020
Known and loved by many, Clover is a household brand across South Africa. Clover produces and distributes a variety of diary and other consumer products across the country and has come a long way since it originated over 110 years ago as a butter farm.
Some of the major products produced by Clover include: milk, butter and butter spread, cream, cheese, condensed milk, amasi, custard, yoghurt, diary fruit juice, fruit nectar, mineral water, iced tea and flavoured milk.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
The Clover Pinnacle Bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
- Chemical Engineering (BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng)
- Mechatronics (BEng)
- Computer Engineering (BEng)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Information Technology (BSc)
- Information and Knowledge Systems (BSc)
- Information Systems (BIT)
- Food Science (BSc)
- Chemistry (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Accounting (BCom)
- Mathematics and Statistics (BCom)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (BCom)
- Marketing (BCom)
- Marketing Management (BCom)
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, residence at campus or close to campus, a laptop, allowance for meals, transport and other resources.
Students are also given the opportunity to gain knowledge and working experience through vacation work. On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a work-back obligation – the period of employment will be equal to the duration of funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying full-time at a university
- Current Matric students: achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for Grade 11 final results AND Matric mid-year results
- Current University students: achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for 2018 final exams
- Engineering, Food Science and Information Technology students: achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics and Science
- Achieved a high University Admission Score (APS)
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Willing to enter into a funding agreement
- Willing to relocate once graduated to complete work-back period
- Self-motivated and energetic
CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here To Apply For Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2020
NB: Applicants will need to register an account before they can Login and apply.