City Property: Administrator (FBI)
City Property: Administrator (FBI)
Job Title: Administrator – FBI
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
About City Property:
City Property Administration (Pty) Ltd is a residential and commercial property management company that has been operating since 1968 with their headquarters in Pretoria and a supporting office in Johannesburg. City Property transforms buildings and injects fresh vitality into our inner cities. We provide sophisticated, modern, and cosmopolitan retail spaces, offices, warehouses, and apartments that ensure that those who live and work in the CBD enjoy the best South Africa’s cities have to offer.
The FBI Department in Pretoria has a position for an Administrator: FBI. If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, then please send through your CV.
Administrator Job Specification:
- Accurately use franking machine to stamp CPA envelopes and mail the same day as the stamp is only valid on the day it is printed.
- Envelopes marked with pen lines to be sent by registered mail – ensure correct R-value stamp is used and recorded in the book.
- Place the register mail sticker on the envelope and fill in the register mail sheet correctly. File slips upon return in the lever arch file.
- Collect any and all mail from the CPA PO box on a daily basis. Accurately distribute R.T.S returned mail back to the sender i.e. credit controller etc.
- Mail received not intended for CPA is to be marked R.T.S and returned to Post Office the next day.
- Open and correctly sort all utilities statements received in the CPA PO Box
- Hand daily R total of items mailed to the applicable person to update recon
- Assist with collecting boxes and files from departments deemed for archiving.
- Capture description of documents on the archive spreadsheet accurately and timeously
- Destroy documents accurately according to the CPA document retention policy
- Keep the statements grouped in the order they were received
- Use FastPac machine with care to place statements in envelopes
- Distribute grouped envelopes to designated area’s when finished
- Ensure correct binding ring sizes are used ensuring papers don’t fall out.
- Take care to bind neatly with a cover and back page
- Distribute packs immediately after completion and have receivers sign for receipt when required.
- Check that every page of documents on the top shelf was scanned, correctly named, and classified on SharePoint.
- Check that all documents numbers are contained in the comments field i.e. instruction numbers, TDL, Clearance, leases, instructions, invoices, etc.
- Transfer scanned and checked documents to the second shelf
- Sort documents on the second shelf alphabetically by building name and by unit number
- Write the name of the portfolio where each building will be filed on each stack of documents
- Ensure that leases are scanned, checked on SharePoint, and sorted as a priority upon arrival.
- Index tenant documents and invoices, ensuring all index fields are captured accurately.
- Go to the SARS office with ID, to collect specific documentation as per the request received and immediately take documents to the relevant person upon return.
- Perform all relevant driving duties as and when requested in a professional and responsible manner i.e bus tours etc.
- Ensure the smooth flowing of documentation by relieving co-workers or assisting when co-workers are absent
- Matric qualification preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment preferred.
- Code 8 or 10 Drivers License required, and PDP license preferred
- Proficiency in English required.
- MS Office:
- MS Word – Basic
- MS Excel – Basic
- MS Outlook – Basic
- MS SharePoint – Basic
- MDA – Basic
- Docuware – Basic
Closing Date: 30 September 2020