City Of Cape Town Apprenticeship (Electrical heavy Current)
DIRECTORATE: ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
DEPARTMENT: Electricity Generation and Distribution
SALARY: R112 581.00 per annum
REFERENCE NUMBER: NRG 46/19 Ext
ELIGIBILITY: Suitably qualified candidates
To Qualify For City Of Cape Town Apprenticeship (Electrical heavy Current) You Must Have:
- A minimum of an NTC 3 Technical qualification – Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics or any other subject in the Heavy current stream with Matric OR Technical Matric – Grade 12 with English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and any other subject OR Full NCV 4 Electrical – with 7 subjects
- A passion for the Electrical field
- Must reside in the City of Cape Town metropole
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1 – formerly Code 10) is recommended.
Closing Date: 30.08.2019
How to Apply:
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
– 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
– Electricity Training Centre, Kruispad Brackenfell
– Somerset West Electricity Depot, Spyker Street Somerset West
– Atlantis Electricity Depot, Neil Hare Street, Atlantis
– Wynberg Distribution Depot (off Rosmead Avenue) Wynberg
NB: Candidates with medical conditions that may negatively impact on the Apprentices Programme will NOT be considered, eg. Epilepsy, Colour Blindness, etc.
Please deliver your application (external applicants) to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre (original certified copies of qualifications must accompany your application).
Click her to view the full pdf of electrical apprentice