Location: Johannesburg CBD, Gauteng
Purpose of the Role:
– To provide technical / desktop support to users at Campus, Regional Office and roaming users of Capitec Bank.
– To ensure that faulty equipment is repaired by suppliers according to service level agreements
– National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
– A relevant IT qualification (MCITP international certification or similar)
3 years’ experience in providing on-site and telephonic technical support
Knowledge and skills:
– Knowledge related to Microsoft hardware and software technology
– Basic knowledge of diagnostic principles and troubleshooting
– IT operational environment
– Banking environment
– Communication skills (verbal and written) in English
– Diagnostic and analytical skills (root cause analysis)
– Negotiation skills
– Ability to perform under pressure
– Relationship building skills
– Accuracy / attention to detail
– Time management
– A valid drivers’ licence and own reliable transport are pre-requisites for this position.
– The incumbent will be required to be available on a rotational roster to support multiple Campuses on standby.
– It may be required of the incumbent to work overtime as required.
– A willingness to travel for extended periods.
– Clear credit record
– Clear criminal record
Closing Date: 2019/03/29
How To Apply: