Petra Diamonds Bursary 2020
About Koffiefontein Diamond:
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine is based in the town of Koffiefontein, located 100 km from Kimberley and 136 km from Bloemfontein.
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine will be offering a bursary for Electrical Engineering study at a tertiary institution for 2020.
- Applicant must be a South African Citizen.
- Applicant must have registered and been accepted to a University or University of Technology to study in the above field.
- Applicant must have achieved a minimum of 6 for both subjects: Mathematics and Science for mid-year examinations (Not Maths
- Applicant who are currently studying at University or a University of Technology should demonstrate good results.
- Please attach your results with your application and acceptance correspondence from the University.
VALUE OF THE BURSARY INCLUDES:
- Full tuition fees
- Full residence and meals (or equivalent allowance)
- Annual cash and travel allowance
- Life skills training (if applicable)
- Compulsory practical vacation employment during December and January at various Petra Diamond Operations
- The bursary carries a contractual obligation, for which the bursar is required to work for Petra Diamonds SA (Pty) Ltd for a period equal to the study period of the bursary (on completion of internship period).
Please note: Preference is given to children of permanent employees, children on Company scholarship programmes as well as individuals from local communities who are citizen of the Republic of South Africa. Candidates must reside in the labour sending area of Letsemeng / Xhariep District Municipalities. We will require proof of residence.
Koffiefontein Diamond Mine is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to appoint. Preference will be given to EE applicants. Pre-screening, profile testing, on mine assessment, medical and security clearance form part of the minimum requirements and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview at Careerwise. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to passing on mine induction and aforementioned criteria.
Closing date: 30 September 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send you CV with copies of qualification and ID, to Marizanne.JansenVanRensburg@petradiamonds.com or fax 086 602 7318 or drop off at Koffiefontein Diamond Mine security.
Click Here To View Petra Diamonds Bursary 2020 Advert (pdf)
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines: Toll Free: 0800 007 247; Phone Call: +27 31 571 5573; Fax: +27 31 560 7395; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Post: KZ 138, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320