Boland College: Admin Cleck
CAMPUSES: Head Office
REFERENCE NUMBER: SCR/HO/08/19
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
POSITION TYPE: Contract
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
STARTING DATE: as soon as possible – 31 March 2020
REMUNERATION: R14 475.25 per month plus 37% in lieu of benefits.
CONTACT PERSON: HR Manager
- Matric or Equivalent Qualification
- One year experience in a similar position
- Good administrative skills
- Bilingualism (English and one other official language)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of ITS and Seta databases
- Experience of learnership training
- Sound knowledge of assessment and moderation processes
- Sound knowledge of EPWP reporting
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate on all levels
- Ability to communicate successfully with external stakeholders
- Knowledge of skills development
- Collection and processing of information on request
- Loading of students on various databases (Seta and Excel)
- Diverse administrative functions – printing of ITS class lyists of occupational programmes for moderation
- Prepare monthly EPWP reports
- Assist with compiling portfolios of evidence
- Compile and finalise QMS documents for internal moderation
- Keep record of learner agreements
- Assist with documentation for off-site training
- TVET Sector Experience
- Knowledge of compiling portfolios of evidence
- Relevant N6 qualification
Closing Date: 28 October 2019
How To Apply:
To apply for Boland College: Admin Cleck, kindly post applications to address the Human Resources Manager, Head Office, Boland College, Private Bag X5068, Stellenbosch, 7599 or hand delivered at 85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch 7600 or sent via email to email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted on the Boland College HRM-FOR-020(E) application form, obtainable from our website and must be accompanied by a covering letter and updated CV inclusive of at least two (2) contactable references, certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications with academic transcripts / statement of results. I.D document and valid driver’s license (if required). Please note that a separate application must be submitted if you apply for more than one post. Kindly note that the aforementioned supporting documents will not be returned.
Applications without a completed application form and/or the requested documents/information will not be considered.
ENQUIRIES: 021 886 7111
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.