Barclays: Priority Banker
Job Number: 90237144
Overall Job Purpose:
Proactively develop, maintain and expand an enhanced banking relationship with identified affluent clients through holistic professional, reliable and appropriate financial solutions, to achieve all financial targets.
Accountability: Company (Sales):
- Contact the referrals and leads of assigned customers to discuss their financial needs and to solution the customer appropriately.
- Sell the appropriate products to the customers ensuring that all requirements in terms of FAIS (Financial Advisory), FICA (Client
- Identification) and NCA (Credit Rules) are met.
- Complete detailed assessments of client needs for banking products and other financial products, including Insurance. (Customer Needs Analysis Tool).
- Create lead referrals and call on specialists to assist. (Daily Appointment Sharing)
- Interview clients who request new products and assist them to complete the required documentation. Complete motivations for credit approval and follow up the process to ensure that the product is loaded within the required turnaround time.
Accountability: Customer (Service):
- Action all instructions, general queries and complaints related to requests from affluent customers and respond directly to the customers.
- Ensure correct escalation process is followed should actions not be resolved within the service level agreement.
- Ensure that all compliments and complaints are captured according to CCP (Customer complaints process).
Accountability: Conduct (Compliance):
- Ensure transparency and open dialogue between credit and the client by communicating the client’s requirements and giving feedback on the banks position regarding these requirements.
- Follow up with clients who have outstanding FICA documentation based on the listings supplied from operations.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed within processing mandates.
- Process requests from customers for audit certificates, bank codes and account confirmation letters.
- Administer the completion and the release of security documentation and keep the customers informed of the status.
Accountability: Colleague (Team):
- Act as backup for other team members in case of absence or during peak times.
- Interact with various internal stakeholders on a regular basis to coach them on the sales process and how to identify leads.
Education and Experience Required:
- B-degree in Finance, Commerce or Banking (NQF level 6.)
- An appropriate qualification at NQF level 6 in line with the new FAIS fit and Proper requirements (60 Credits)
- Current FAIS qualifications required: RE1 (Regulatory Exam)
- 5 years’ experience in the Financial Service Industry
- 3 years must have been in a sales environment.
- 2 years’ experience in client facing interaction selling solutions.
- Relevant working experience in driving and meeting targets in a sales environment.
- Proven track record of above in a sales environment will be advantageous.
Closing Date: 26 June 2019
How To Apply:
Click here to apply online for Barclays: Priority Banker