Avbob: HR Specialist
Avbob: HR Specialist
Job Title: HR Specialist- Talent Acquisition
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Human Resources, Recruitment
Location: Gauteng Area, South Africa
HR Specialist Job Specification:
Manage and measure business requirements and recruitment staff for efficient and effective recruitment:
- Conduct internal departmental audits within recruitment to circumvent the risk
- Compile recruitment risk register and manage the highlighted risks.
- Determine the necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources needed to achieve short and long term departmental goals.
- Implement and manage service level agreements with managers to adhere to timelines.
- Ensure continuous upskilling of the recruitment team.
- Investigate and implement innovative ways of sourcing talent.
- Sourcing strategy for high turnover departments.
- Train line managers on recruitment processes.
Oversee the recruitment function including systems and policies in compliance with legal requirements:
- Ensure strict adherence to recruitment and employment equity policies and procedures.
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements, for example, POPI and Awareness of the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrate an understanding of how the principle of TCF and the underlying six TCF outcomes impacts your role, and is embedded in the culture of AVBOB.
- Regular update and improvement of the recruitment policy and processes.
- Ensure recruitment processes are in line with best practice.
- Regular update of recruitment documents and ensure they are in line with best practice.
- Attend to queries relating to Skillsmap and any other job boards.
- Compile monthly reports regarding the Talent Acquisition workflow.
Manage, compile, and control the annual recruitment budget for submission to the HR Manager as per principles – annually and ensure that under no circumstances should the budget be exceeded:
- Monitor and report time and resources utilised for the duration of a project.
- Develop and maintain longstanding relationships with both internal and external clients and so ensure the effective implementation of new and improved recruitment processes, benefits, and wellbeing for employees.
- Building sound relationships with line managers and all other stakeholders.
- Manage and update service level agreements with service providers.
- Ensure that there is continuous communication between the recruitment team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Quarterly reporting on line manager and new employee experience survey and implementing corrective action where concerns are raised.
To manage the human resources of the recruitment department:
- Determine staff resources and plan accordingly.
- Develop and maintain suitable manpower capabilities of the department.
- Identify the training and developmental needs of employees.
HR Specialist Requirements:
- Grade 12
- National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- Intermediate level of proficiency relating to the MS Office Suite (in particular MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years of practical experience in HR systems and software.
- 5 Years of the practical application of general HR and in recruitment practice.
- Human Resources Statistics and Analytics reporting will be advantageous.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
- Intermediate level interpersonal skills.
- Basic level understanding of strategic objectives.
- Intermediate level planning and organising skills.
- Basic level knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
- Intermediate level conflict management skills.
- Basic level decision making judgment skills.
- Intermediate level administration skills.
- Basic level Coaching Skills.
- Intermediate level communication skills.
- Basic level problem-solving skills.
- Basic level understanding of HR Principles, processes, and procedures.
- Basic level understanding of budgeting and cost control.
- Autonomy/ independence.
Closing Date: 14 October 2020
How To Apply:
More Recent Vacancies at Findmycareer, Click Here