Assupol: Clerk (Branch Operations)
Location: Menlyn, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Contract Type: Permanent
Job functions: Administration
Assupol seeks a Branch Operations Clerk to assist with accurate and reliable reporting and provide administrative support to branch operations and Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with follow ups of complaints:
- Receive outstanding complaints from Complaints department.
- Follow up on complaints to the relevant persons within the department.
- Forward the response to the Complaints department.
- Providing input to Management on trends identified.
Coordination of Audits:
- Prepare spreadsheet of audit findings.
- Organizing and compiling information for auditors.
- Liaise with Branches on audit reviews and dates.
- Provide feedback to management.
- Consolidate branch audits reports.
Perform administration duties for Branch Operations:
- Assist Management with projects when required.
- Collate Management reports for management information.
- Compile management statistics of Branch Operations as required.
- Create relevant templates and reports required by Management.
- Maintain optimal accuracy and performance of templates and reports.
Assupol Clerk Requirements
Technical / Legal Certification:
- MS Office Advanced
- 1 -2 years’ experience administration experience.
- 1 year’s experience data analysis.
- Life Insurance Industry
- Long term insurance claims
- Computer Literacy
- Report Writing
- Problem Solving
Closing Date: 22 July 2020