Sappi Electrical Apprentice Training
Req Id: 25427
Location: Umkomaas, KwaZulu-Natal
NB: No Experience Required
Sappi Saiccor is offering an opportunity for an exiting career in engineering, through its apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
THE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IS TEMPORARY OF NATURE AND WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Saiccor mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE:
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
– Physical Science
– Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N3 Subjects in Electrical Trade.
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information.
Closing Date for Applications: 26 August 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here To Apply Online For Sappi Electrical Apprentice Training
For enquiries or assistance with the Career Page contact: The Sappi Talent Team : 039 9738911
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.