Sappi: Apprenticeship Programme 2020
Location: South Africa
Company: Sappi – Tugela Mill
Sappi Tugela Mill is offering training opportunities to interested individuals with a view to qualify in a artisan trades.
The training opportunity will include the following:
- All trade related training completed at a SETA approved training facility.
- On the job training at Sappi Tugela
- Practical training off site
- Theoretical training
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
- Matric/Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- N3 Engineering with 4 subjects or NCV Level 4 Certificate (Electrical)
Closing date: 10 December 2019
How to Apply:
Click On The Link Of The Trade You Qualify For To Apply For Sappi: Apprenticeship Programme 2020:
- Click Here To Apply For Apprentice Electrical
- Click Here To Apply For Apprentice Fitter
- Click Here To Apply For Apprentice Instrumentation
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.