Anglo American: HRD Trainer Processing
Job Number: 730969
Business Unit / Group Function: Platinum
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Discipline: HR Operations
Site: Mototolo Concentrator
Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible to execute practical process skills training and assessment for A1-B7 employees including Process Skills programs. Executes training and assessment in an unconstrained and constrained area. Execution and delivery of Generic Induction. The maintenance of applicable MQA accreditation criteria in a designated area to ensure competence.
Work of the role:
- Executed operational Process skills development for competency.
- Compliance to training and assessment with approved methodology and learning material (learning delivery system).
- Compliance to the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Training resources in compliance with best practice.
- Compliance in terms of MQA and QCTO requirements
- Executed and delivered Generic Induction & Plant Operating Skills
- Progressive reports on predetermined targets for mining skills development.
- Relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- NQF L2 Concentrator Skills Programs
- 3 years process experience
- 2 years HRD Facilitator experience
- NQF 4 OD ETDP Certificate (advantageous)
- Assessor Certificate (advantageous)
- SAP 409 /LMS experience (advantageous)
- Certificate of fitness
Closing Date: South Africa Standard Time
How To Apply:
Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered and application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
NB: If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Fraud Alert! Help us beat fraud.
Anglo American Platinum would never ask you for money in exchange for a job interview.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might have received a suspicious email or sms. Report all suspicious activity to your local law enforcement authorities.