Anglo American Graduate Internship Programme
The Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future.
You’ll contribute to our business from the first day you join us.
You’ll take on two or three roles during the three-year programme, learning through doing, working alongside top industry experts on an accelerated and exhilarating development journey that’s rooted in a purpose-led high-performance culture.
- Have a degree or postgraduate degree (Honours or Masters) in disciplines relevant to mining, in particular, Engineering ( National Diploma or BSC Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Rock Engineering / Mineral Surveying) and relevant sub-disciplines; Commerce ( Finance & Accountancy / ); Data Science; Human Resources Management; Geology; Safety and Sustainability; and Environment Science.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our Operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.