Altron: Supply Chain Supervisor
Job ID: 10355
Region: Johannesburg South
Suburb: Johannesburg South
Company: Bytes Managed Solutions
Employment Equity: No
Number of Openings: 2
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Contract Duration: N/A
Job Category: Logistics/Transport/Warehousing
Key Performance Area:
Customer Relationship Management:
- Establish and maintain strong/positive communication links with external vendors and internal Logistics
- Operations (Rework Centre)/Supply Chain Service Managers and Branch/Depot personnel to minimise complaints or escalations to agreed levels.
- Manage the minimisation of stock losses to agreed levels and ensure that received equipment and parts.
- Ensure that defective stock are correctly received and placed in the correct bin locations.
- Ensure that defective parts are received and moved through the Vendor Management process for accurate distributed to internal and external repair vendors.
- Comply with cycle count schedules and quality procedures in the department.
- Track repairs with external vendors to agree timelines.
- Effectively manage all aspects of human capital (employee relations, employee engagement, training and development, performance, succession and retention strategies)
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development plan.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 year’s experience in Supply Chain environment
- Supervisory experience
- Previous experience in Retail or Inventory Management would be an advantage
- General knowledge of Supply Chain operations
- Basic knowledge of computer parts
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – Excel and Word)
Attitudes / Behaviour:
- Decision Making – Able to work under pressure in an environment that is deadline driven
- Sharing information and influencing others
- Self-confident and assertive
- High Output
- Attention to detail