AIR LIQUIDE JOB TITLE: QC Lab Analyst – Cape Town
CONTRACT TYPE: Regular
COUNTRY: South Africa
Job Reference: ZA00257
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Air Liquide places diversity at the heart of its activities and is committed to promoting professional equality and employment for people with disability.
Missions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure product analysis and retention/Filing of records for all medical, high purity, industrial mixtures and CO2 gases filled in CT
- Releasing of batches (verification of analysis and final QC checks)
- Retention of records providing effective traceability
- Receiving of Bulk product – ensure product meets specification
- Analyse all road tankers and issue certificate of analysis
- Input all the analysed products into SHEQ system
- Ensure that periodic calibration and maintenance of all the analytical equipment is adhered to
- Attend to the Non conforming cylinders that require re-analysis
Competencies and Profile:
- Matric with Maths and Science
- Analytical Chemistry qualification
- Calibration of analytical instruments
Specific Knowledge & Know How:
- Cylinder handling
- Quality control procedures and principles
- Production analysis & reporting
Air Liquide embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to the achievement and maintenance of equal representation (gender, race and people living with disability) in its workforce profile. Skills development remains our key driver in upskilling the workforce. Appointments will be made based on performance and in line with the company’s employment equity plan and skills development objectives.
How To Apply For Air Liquide: QC Lab Analyst:
Click Here To Apply For Air Liquide: QC Lab Analyst