AfriSam: Bursary Programme 2020
AfriSam’s Aggregate and Ready mix Operations division in the Cape Region is inviting qualified full-time students to apply for bursary opportunities in the field of engineering and other studies.
The bursary programme will provide financial assistance to students who are registered for studies at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa. The bursary will be award in the following fields of study:
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain
- BSC Chemistry
- Human Resources (HR)
- Other technical qualifications
The bursary will be made available for the full duration of the student course, subject to the student passing all registered courses. The bursary will cover the following:
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Examination fee
- Residence free
- The minimum academic record of 60% average in matric
- Good behavioral standards
- Proven financial needs
- Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged South African candidates and women
- Be willing to work for AfriSam if needed.
- Be willing to relocate.
Closing Date: 15 November 2019
How To Apply For AfriSam: Bursary Programme 2020:
Download and complete the AfriSam Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
Accompany your application with the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID document.
- A certified copy of your matric certificate
- A certified copy of your full tertiary academic record.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (explaining why you should be awarded the bursary, your selected field of study and why you need financial assistance)
- A certified copy of your Parents / Guardian ID documents.
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Complete the application form, attach all documents and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Afrisam Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
- Hand-delivered to Human Resources (HR) at any of the on-site Afrisam branch.
Tel: 0860 141 141 / (011) 670 5500
Fax: (011) 670 5793