Absa: Branch Administrator – Warrenton, Northern Cape
Job Section: Retail Banking
Reference : 90245015
Branch Control Functions:
- To effectively action the management/control listings and reports based on their frequencies
- Proactively manage the key General Ledger accounts including the investigation, rectification of unauthorized/incorrect entries and monthly reconciliation
- Control the allocation/maintenance and review of functional and operational mandates
- Attest to key risk/management controls
- Manage CCP, action line complaints inclusive of trading and non-trading losses
- Act as the entry point for all 3rd Party Vendors inclusive of tracking and managing of all service calls logged
- Coordinate and arrange all requests for new business equipment
- Action and co-ordinate the appropriate completion of the 416 process on the OASIS system
- Initiate and implement cost-saving initiatives
- Manage and maintain all IT and non-IT assets & stationery supplies
- Validate the legality of all payments by ensuring that the invoices are correct
Human Resource Management:
- Manage staff sign-on registers by ensuring that overtime & leave is captured correctly
- Manage on-boarding of new employees/transfers and resignations
- Manage and co-ordinate compliance training, scheduling of training and resource planning
Your Job Purpose:
To act as the primary coordinator for all administrative activities including key responsibilities in line with supporting the Branch Manager in the daily operations in the branch.
Education and Experience, and Competency Requirements:
- NQF Level: NQF Level 4: Grade 12
- NQF Level 5 Preferred
- Qualifications Required (Essential)
- Basic auditing ability
- Computer skills including branch systems
- No criminal record
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. When you’re permanently here you’ll get competitive benefits like medical aid & pension fund, preferential banking rates, and a well being program , just to mention a few, and you’ll be gaining experience with one of the top financial institutions in the country, which can open up some excellent career doors for you. Employees will also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
Ready to Apply?
Click Here To Apply For Absa: Branch Administrator
There are four stages in our application process:
- ApplicationOn our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online AssessmentsWe’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- InterviewIf you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- OutcomeFollowing your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
We are committed to employment equity when recruiting internally and externally. Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.