The Absa: BMI Bursaries 2022
Absa: BMI Bursaries 2022
It is Absa BMI Bursary 2022 for Grade 12s (NWU Potch or Vaal Campus)
The Absa Bank invites student to apply for BMI Bursary Programme 2022 academic year. Absa invites student to apply for BMI Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with bar coded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI programme at NWU (or intending to apply).